Start your journey towards getting pain-free TODAY!
Coolangatta Physio | Tweed Heads Physio | Elanora Physio | Massage | Dry Needling | Telehealth Physio
At MyPlace Physio we are passionate about helping people achieve their physical best!
We provide exceptional quality Coolangatta and Tweed Heads physiotherapy services to help patients like you get pain and injury-free and back doing what you love to do!
Our physiotherapists can help with:
- Back Pain, neck pain and spinal Physiotherapy
- Injury Rehabilitation and post-operative rehabilitation
- Sports Physiotherapy and sports injuries
- Dry Needling, Manual Therapy and Remedial Massage
- All Muskuloskeletal Conditions Treated
- Shoulder pain, Knee pain, hip pain, elbow pain, ankle pain and foot pain
- Vertigo and Dizziness treatment ie. BBPV
- Core and Strength training and Hydrotherapy
- Personalised Exercise Program
- On-going messaging support
- Jacob has almost 10 years of clinical physio experience
- Telehealth Physio available – Click here for more info on telehealth physio
COOLANGATTA PHYSIO & TELEHEALTH
GET PAIN-FREE TODAY!
PERSONALISED EXERCISE PROGRAM
PRIVATE HEALTH FUND REBATABLE
9+ YEARS EXPERIENCED PHYSIOS
ONGOING MESSAGING SUPPORT
Why choose MyPlace Physio?
At MyPlace Physio Coolangatta and MyPlace Physio Elanora, we get RESULTS. Long-term, lasting results. We do this by providing:
1) Thorough Initial Assessments to identify the primary diagnosis and contributing factors.
2) Effective treatments - We utilise manual therapy, dry needling, muscle release techniques. We also utilise exercise prescription, and strength and conditioning to achieve great outcomes.
3) Personalised home exercise programs with on-going app messaging support for every patient after the session.
- Private health fund rebatable physiotherapy services.
- Experienced physios only - all of our physios have a minimum of 8 years of clinical physiotherapy experience.
- Personalised, goal-centered rehab and health plans to help you achieve your goals.
Meet our Director and Lead Physiotherapist: Jacob Taylor
With almost 10 years of clinical physio experience, Jacob Taylor has helped thousands of patients get pain-free and achieve their health goals. Jacob has worked with a wide variety of patients; from the elite sporting environment of the NBA and Brisbane Roar to aged care and everywhere in between! Jacob and his experienced team can help you move towards getting pain-free and achieve your health goals today! Click here to read more and meet the MyPlace Physio team!
Recent MyPlace Physio Blogs:
Relieve Neck Pain from Tech – How to Prevent and Help Fix it! Want to relieve your neck pain? Is your neck sore from too much phone, computer, or tablet time? Getting headaches from too much screen time? Over the recent years the term ‘tech neck’ has increasingly been...
Looking for help from a back pain physiotherapist? You can fix your back pain by applying these 5 top tips! Read on!
You deserve to get RESULTS! In fact, you need to get results, because being in pain sucks, right?! These top tips from Jacob at MyPlace Physio will help you choose the best physiotherapist for you so you can get results and start getting pain free today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I bring to my physio session?
To make things as efficient as possible bring the following to your appointment:
- Doctor/specialist referral and other relevant paperwork
- Copy of any scans/medical reports Ie. x-ray report
- Private health fund card (if relevant)
- Wear loose-fitting clothes where possible for easier assessment and treatment access
How does Telehealth Physio work?
Similar to face to face physio, via video-call we take a history, do a physical assessment and then come to an accurate diagnosis. We then teach you how to self-treat the contributing factors and educate you around what to do. We then set you up with a personalised home exercise program for you to do from home. Then , we give you all the support you need via in-app messaging support, so you can achieve your health goals faster.
For Telehealth Physio - How do I pay for the session? And how does that work with private health fund rebates and Medicare and Workcover referrals?
Payment happens securely online when you book your session or at the start of the consultation. As the consultation is completed online, payment is required before the session commences. If you have private health insurance you can claim this back after the session through your private health fund. If you have an EPC referral or are covered under CTP of Workcover, we will reimburse any booking payment made back to your card at the start of the session.
Can I claim private health fund rebates?
Yes - the vast majority of private health funds are now offering rebates for both in-person and online telehealth physiotherapy consults. For confirmation, please contact your private health fund provider or get in touch via our Contact Us page.
Does Telehealth physio actually work?
Yes! There is a large amount of evidence that has found that online physio consulting via telehealth delivers the same if not better results. Why is this you may ask? We believe it’s because the client, rather than the therapist, is empowered and at the centre of their rehab journey.
For Telehealth Physio - What if you can’t help me?
During the initial consultation, if we believe we can’t help you, we will refund your payment. We will then refer you to the right person to help you!